Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Sleep > ... all?
This is going to be quick because I want to go lay down, which is actually my whole point here. I'm so tired I don't even want to put forth the effort necessary to remain seated so I can play WoW. Or eat. Sad really. I feel defective. Most people don't have the luxury of going to bed as soon as they come home. I'm wondering if I do it because I'm really that tired or because I'm lazy. Or just because I can. I have a complex about being lazy. My mom told me I was all growing up so I'm still really insecure about it. Honestly though, I don't sleep well almost every single night. Last night it was nightmares about being chased by someone trying to kill me. This is not an unfamiliar scenario in my dreams. I'mma just say fuck it and give myself the benefit of the doubt. Gnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment